Hello Everyone,
Thank You to everyone who was so kind in answering my questions' about the website called:
Emergency Email Network!
I'm now receiving Severe weather alerts and I will be receiving more shortly!
I received three Severe weather alerts yesterday.
It is sunny off and on today!
So again THANK YOU to everyone who answered my questions'!
Have A Good Day!
("SO FAITH, HOPE, LOVE REMAIN, THESE THREE; BUT THE GREATEST OF THESE IS LOVE!") ("ASÍ FE, ESPERANZA, E AMOR CONTINUAR, ESTAS TRES; PARO EL MAYO QUE DE ESTAS ES AMOR!")
May GOD BLESS You And Give You HIS PEACE!
May You Have A Very HAPPY And BLESSED LENTEN SEASON, And A Very JOYFUL And BLESSED EASTER, From Your FRIEND, In Our LORD And SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, And Our BLESSED VIRGIN MOTHER MARY, Kristen...PS:
More Of My Contact Information Can Be Found Below.
My First Email Address is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT I HAVE; AND HOW IT AFFECTS ME?!?
Please Contact Me At My Second Email Address; Which Is:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT:
www.mps6cess.org
And:
www.mpssociety.org
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT I AND ONLY A HANDFUL OF OTHER PEOPLE HAVE.
__________________________________________________


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to