Hi all,
I have been using my Braillenote Mpower BT since October of 2006 and am currently running Ks 7.5 build 28. I am a junior in high school and the problem I am encountering is because my school is a major stickler for plagarism. We are required to submit our term papers, essays, book reports, etc to turnitin.com which scans the papers for illegitimate copying. Well, there are two ways to do it either upload or paste it into a text input. Well, we all know that uploading isn't an option for the BN and the problem with the text input is that when I go and try to paste a block of text into it it only allows a line at a time to appear in the text input making it very tedious and time consuming. Once I get to about 3.5 braille pages I get the message: Exception command (number) at (number) data misalignment. Do any of you have any suggestions on how to make the whole block appear in the text input.? ~ Kortney

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to