It is ms word. What format can the Stream take? I will translate
it into that format on the bn and offer links to the different
formats.
Have a great day,
Alex
----- Original Message -----
From: "Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Alex Hall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[email protected]
Date sent: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:57:40 -0500
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] Bible download
Alex;
This is a little off topic, but what format is the bible in and
if I
down load it to a card, will it be accessable by the stream?
It might have been Terri Panet that sent it to you.
Terry Powers
-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 6:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Braillenote] Bible download
Hi all,
As recently discussed on the list I have posted the NIV Bible, as
individual .doc files, online at
www.thehemlocks.net/mehgcap/bible Let
me know if you find any broken links. I wish I remembered the
name of
the person who first sent me this Bible, but if you are still on
this
list then thank you. Also thanks to John for pointing out some
broken
links.
Have a great day,
Alex
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to
the
list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote