Let me write more clear.  Fuehrer is correct but let me say more.  When I took 
the CF card out and exchange other CF card. When I have time to read MyBook. I 
put CF card back to my PK. It goes to the first word or line. It does not go to 
my last time where I read. For the example, I use BBE (Bible Basic English) the 
Braille displays "Gen 1:1". I can not remember what chapter and verse lat time 
I read? Maybe Gen 7:1 but how could I command it jump to Gen. 7:1?  Leslie--  
-----Original Message----- From: Fuehrer Stacy l [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  
Sent: Monday, March 03, 2008 8:20 AM To: Mr. Leslie US1 Subject: re: 
[Braillenote] Start To Read  Leslie, in MY books, when you close a book, the 
btion makes a  marker for you.  As far as the command to start reading  
automatically with the braille display, it's the space bar with  dots 1 2 4 5 
6. Hope this helps. Stacy  > ----- Original Message ----- >From: "Mr.  Leslie 
US1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >To: "'BrailleNote Mailing List'" 
<[email protected] >Date sent: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 22:13:43 -0600 
>Subject: [Braillenote] Start To Read  >I forget how ould I command to BN move 
the Braille display to  "start to >read" where was my last time in MY BOOK.  I 
think itself make the  mark >before it closed.  >I tried to find in HELP but 
not there.  I wish KeySoft has the  search engine >where I could find the 
commands for Mark or Find the Mark but I  am not >surely because I do not have 
much experience.  >Leslie--  
>--------------------------------------------------- >Letter content was 
scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007. >No threat detected. >Please visit 
www.winantivirus.com for more details.   >___ >Replies to this message will go 
directly to the sender. >If your reply would be useful to the list, please send 
a >copy to the list as well.  >To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank 
message to >[EMAIL PROTECTED] >To view the list archives or change your 
preferences, visit >http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote  
---------------------------------------------------
Letter content was scanned by WinAntiVirus Pro 2007.
No threat detected.
Please visit www.winantivirus.com for more details.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to