Marissa, 

Enabling Technologies is  known as the "World's Leading Manufacturer of
Braille Embossers." I have purchased both a Bluetooth and Infra-Red Parallel
adaptor to be used in embossers and printers with parallel ports in the past
with great success. Contact information is as follows: 

Enabling Technologies
1601 NE Braille Place
Jensen Beach, Florida 34957
Phone: (772) 225-3687
Toll Free: (800) 777-3687
Fax: (800) 950-3687
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.brailler.com/

Thanks, 

Kevin 
 

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marissa
Sent: Saturday, May 03, 2008 4:52 PM
To: Braille Note
Subject: [Braillenote] embossing from the BrailleNote with Bluetooth

Hi all,

I was just wondering what type of item I needed to purchase to emboss with
the BrailleNote via bluetooth.  I have the card that they sent me, but as
far as I know I don't have any bluetooth receivers.  Thanks in advance for
any help you can provide.  Have a great day.

Marissa

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as
well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.8/1413 - Release Date: 5/3/2008
11:22 AM
 

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 7.5.524 / Virus Database: 269.23.8/1413 - Release Date: 5/3/2008
11:22 AM
 


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to