Hi Stephanie,
Do you subscribe to a cell phone plan that allows Internet
access? You need this service in order to use your BrailleNote
along with a cell phone to browse the Internet.
Cheers,
Joseph
----- Original Message -----
From: stephanie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 24 May 2008 09:02:32 +1000
Subject: [Braillenote] mobile phones and blue tooth
Hi all,
I am not sure my message came through, so am writing again. I
was
able to conect my n65 to my braille note via blue tooth.
However,
when I tried using the modem, it says "no carrier" and won't
dial. I
paired and typed a password, and am not sure what else I need to
do.
Thanks,
Steph
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote