Well, at least it's nothing I am doing wrong here. Steve I hope we can get this fixed so we can write. That would be good. Good luck with your contacts. If they want to know where I am located, I am on Cape Cod Mass. That's the peninsula, not the city. Somehow on my gpness that's messed up on the map and cities show as streets. Really weird. But we are off isolated as I told you. Everyone have a good day. Karen and Harpo and thanks to the list for your patience. We just have some kind of strange problem. Karen and Harpo

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to