Hi,

I was able to get a changed file imported if every record, (including the parameter list as the first record), was followed by a newline. So adding one record would be parameter list <newline> record to add <newline>. I did also get some slightly unexpected behaviour--I think one exported file had space as a seperator and another newline.
I might try some more tests.

Regards,
Steve.
P.s.,
Make sure you have the right number of commas between fields, and be careful with importing any strings containing double quotes.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nicole B. Torcolini" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Braillenote List" <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:33:41 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Importing into Keybase

I was trying to import into keybase, but it's not working. My bn
will import the file that it exported, but, as soon as I change anything, even change the file and then change it back, the bn says "incorrect parameter." Any idea what is going on?

Thanks in advance,
Nicole
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to