James, 

This may not be exactly what you were hoping to hear. But, there isn't an
Italian Braille Tutorial in the BrailleNote. So, it will allow for you to
write using Italian Braille, display it properly and speak it, but it will
not teach you the code. Veering from the Italian topic a bit, but still on
the topic of some kind of tutorial--if folks are looking for a Nemeth
Tutorial, the one on the BrailleNote mPower is an excellent one. There is
nothing like it that is at the same time interactive.

Thanks, 
 
Kevin 
I would encourage you to visit the Chaos World of Assistive Technology Blog
at: 
http://www.chaosat.wordpress.com/
Postings are dealing with the latest and greatest happenings, tips and
tricks and other items of interest. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Austin
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 11:39 AM
To: Braille Note
Subject: [Braillenote] BrailleNote and Italian

Hi folks,

I am learning Italian, and I would like to also learn the Italian Braille
code, as I find languages easier to learn when I can read them in Braille
for their grammar as well as hear them. I know the BrailleNote supports
Italian, but is there a way to get the BrailleNote tell me the code i.e. the
accents and the abbreviations i.e. in French the letter J is Je.

Thank you very much.

Alternatively, if there are any Italian speakers, could they please contact
me off list?

Thank you again

Best wishes

Take care

James

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MSN - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype - saulky1984

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as
well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG. 
Version: 8.0.134 / Virus Database: 270.4.3/1528 - Release Date: 7/1/2008
7:26 AM


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to