Dear All, Myself and my it guy have eliminated ethernet network connection, wireless, so it is not either of those 2 things causing me the problem. I can communicate with the web on layers 1, 2, 3, ,and 5. 6 and 7 are layers in which I can access the internet by url name. I am aware that some of you are less clever than others when it comes to technology, but we have established that it is not the internet connection that is at fault. It is obviously something to do with my computer, and my it guy doesn't know enough about those sorts of things to assist me. Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Cheers, Blake. Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure. Blake Ison.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to