Leslie is your computer bluetooth? If it is you can use your pk
braille display. You will have to get directions though on
setting it up to window eyes. One thing you need to do though is
tell your computer that you have a braille display. You will
need to go into window eyes and look to see where you can add
this to be able to use your pk as a braille display. I am sorry
I can't give you much more help then that since I don't use
window eyes. I can try to find out for you still if you would
like. You can write me off list if you want me to try and find
instructions for you.
Malaina
----- Original Message -----
From: "Leslie Peterson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "'Braille Note'" <[email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 13:21:51 -0600
Subject: [Braillenote] Braille Terminal Cannot connect
How could my PK Braille Terminal connects to Windows XP?
Leslie--
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote