Hi all, 
 
OK, I'm slightly confused about the DAISY format.  I have a lot of PDF
files that I need to read as part of my job.  I'm not the best person
with PDFs and would like to access these files on my BN PK whilst I am
on the move.  I have heard about some software from Dolphin that I
believe can be put on the computer and can transfer files into DAISY
format from PDF.  Would it then be at all possible for me to read the
DAISY file either in Braille or through the speech of my BN PK?  Is this
how it should work?  I haven't used my BrailleNote with books yet.
 
Thanks, Karina
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to