Hi list.

I need another email address for my braillenote. I've set up some mailing lists and online message boards recently and I need an address other than my personal one to use as the administrator email address. My only real requirement is that i need to be able to sign up for this account using the braillenote. It would be good if it allowed pop and smtp but that is not essential providing the webmail interface is accessible. I need to have this email address working within a few days so any responses would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Blind Tech Mailing List Administrator

email: [email protected]

Zone BBS username: pocket_PC (ID 8332)

Braillenote mPower BT 32 user
version: keysoft 7,5 build 29

words of wisdom: technology: it's great when it works, but rubbish when it doesn't!

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to