If I may jump in here too, I actually read a section in the charging info page of that friends bn I was setting up that it had to be charged continuously for 48 hours. How valid is this statement? Cheers, Blake.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Lingard" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 14:51:16 -0500
Subject: RE: [Braillenote] Question regarding initial battery
chargeonreceiving a new BrailleNote

Ottawa Canada

Dear Jamie and List:

The 24 hour initial charge was probably my own personal opinion
about rechargeable batteries generally.  I think the manual says
to charge for four hours but I like to give new rechargeable
devices a full 24 hour charge to ensure the battery is absolutely
full.

You cannot overcharge your BN.

Brian
Brian K.  Lingard
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1 (613) 247-0665
Mobile: +1 (613) 725-6602
New York, NY Tel: +1 (646) 797-2862
FAX: +1 (613) 247-9998
Skype: ve3yiab2ji15
This message composed on Dell laptop.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to