Good point my friend!

----- Original Message -----
From: "taraprakash" <[email protected]
To: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc."
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:51:04 -0400
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] RE: [Cost of Braille Transcription

I think if I charge $3 for transcribing a printed page I will be
a
millionaire, a near extinct species. I have no plans right now,
but if
transcribers keep charging such atrocious price for transcription
in such
dire economy, I might. It will serve the blind and it will serve
me.  What
are the promoters of Braille doing to oppose such unreasonable
charges?

Just thinking aloud
TaraPrakash
----- Original Message -----
From: "Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc."
<[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] RE: [Cost of Braille Transcription


Ah, the price we have to pay for accessibility! No wonder it is
extremely
hard for us to find real gainful employment.

My hope is that Braille notetakers will keep getting better.
This way,
with an SD card or a CF card (and USB jump drives too), I don't
need
Braille on paper anymore even for backup.

$15 for a Braille sheet of paper?  Hmm, no thanks!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


_________________________________________________________________
___________________
Click here to find the perfect banking opportunity!
http://ads.lavabit.com/fc/BLSrjwrz8JPBHIlojVIFpLfnUUrCZLaAtwC3GJw
CUqduyNTkSqA7TlVcxl2/
_________________________________________________________________
___________________


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to