Hello Stephen,
I hadn't tried exporting, but I have now, Thanks for the tip. It
didn't solve my problem but I used the function to straighten out
the format.
I can of course, "work around" (I hate work arounds) the fault by
exporting the database to a document and then embossing the
document.
I reported a similar problem with embossing e-mail, that was when
build 28 was current. That fault is still with us in build 29.
Thanks again Stephen.
Dave.
----- Original Message -----
From: Stephen <[email protected]
To: Dave Ransley
<[email protected]>,[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 19:37:40 +0000
Subject: re: [Braillenote] Embossing from a database
Hi Dave,
Do you get anything in a file if you use the template to copy
records into a KeyWord document?
Regards,
Steve.
----- Original Message -----
From: Dave Ransley <[email protected]
To: List Braillenote <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 18:22:47 +1100
Subject: [Braillenote] Embossing from a database
Hello all,
I created a database and template, quite straight forward, then
proceeded to emboss a record or two to test the document layout.
What did I get? 3 blank pages! I didn't even get the text on the
template. I look forward to this being fixed soon
Grumpy old Dave.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote