Hello Jose,
We can not send it to you as it is too big. I had this problem
but found that if I looked where I chose to download the file,
using file manager and "d" directory option, there was a file
there. It had a crazy name so I had to rename it with an .mp3
extention.
Good luck.
Dave.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Lomeli <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:19:11 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] TechTalk Presentation
Hello; Listers, Can someone please send me the TechTalk
presentation? I want the one about KS8. Can someone please send
it to me via attachment? I tried downloading it but no go! I
really hope someone can send it to me!
Jose Lomeli
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Visit my website: http://All4Webs.com/q/2/jlomeli9393
System details: BrailleNote mPOWER BT32 Keysoft version 7.5 build
29
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote