Paul, I thought you sent your BN in for an adapter problem?

If your card has a large file on a folder, and it is a large Mg card, it can take a while. If it finally recognizes, it wouldn't be the pins. You may want to make several folders, rather than a folder with many files.

----- Original Message -----
From: Paul Tandy <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:20:13 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] compactflash card slot question

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with my compactflash card slot.

When I insert the card into the slot, it takes about 5 minutes
for the Braillenote to recognize them.

I had a sighted person look inside the slot to see if any pins
were bent, and they said it looked all right.

So my question is, why is this happening with my Braillenote's
slot?

Thanks:

Paul


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to