Jose, 7.5 has nothing to do with this. 7.5 build 31 was basically a patch for bookshare. What you are bringing up is something that has been mentioned for at least two years.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jose Lomeli <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 13 May 2009 12:38:44 -0700
Subject: [Braillenote] Big bug in translation with ks 7.5.31

Hello; Listers, I am wondering.  I think this is a bug in ks
7.5.31.  Ok here it goes I had a microsoft word document and I
wanted to save it as a brf file but when I did I opened the file
and all kinds of jibberish was on the file.  I don't know if its
a bug or what.  Has this happened to anyone?
Jose Lomeli
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Visit my website: http://All4Webs.com/q/2/jlomeli9393
System details: BrailleNote mPOWER BT32 Keysoft version 7.5 build
29


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to