Hi Kalpy, (spelling) I have heard Rhonda trying to contact you, but not being 
able to get through your spam philter. I will just write to you via the list, 
and hope you can pick up list messages. Basically, the sector error means the 
particular part of your bn where that is taking place is corrupt. I took nearly 
15 hours talking to Hw about this. You need to deleet the email folders.cdb 
database. I can't remember what folder this is in, but perhaps someone will be 
able to help me out. Deleet that, then do a normal reset. Cheers, Blake.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to