Hi,

I'm using keysoft 7,5 billed 31, QT. For weeks I've been downloading books from Bookshare without any problem. I choose a book, then choose brf format. There are some beeps and it asks if I want to put it in the download folder and away I go. Now there are beeps then a long period of silence, more beeps and eventually puts me back at Bookshare. I'm not asked about where to put the book and it is not telling me the process is complete. Lastly, I cannot find the downloaded book in any of the folders on the flash drive. I've resorted to reading the manual and did not find anything helpful there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,  Kim

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to