Hello Betsy:
Try doing a jkl reset. If it doesn't work, try the service
reset, by pressing the reset and record key at the same time.
Make sure you release them together. You'll have to set your
time and date. Good luck.
Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfil the
law of Christ.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Betsy" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:40:54 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] Braille display not operating
Hello,
Today while trying to load a web page my BN QT locked up and
after I pressed reset and keysoft came up it said "braille
display not operating. Has anyone else had this problem and
which reset might fix this? I am running keysoft 7.5 build 31
and wish I could go back to 28. I've had strange problems ever
since I upgraded.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Betsy
http://www.my2.tupperware.com/betsysawyers
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote