I would never be willing to let go of braille.  I't my choice of reading.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane and Pilot Sheba" <[email protected]> To: "Rhonda Stogner" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 1:39 PM
Subject: re: [Braillenote] BrailleNote, Netbook, and Bookshare


I used Bookshare on my NetBook until March when I had to let go of my subscription. It does a very good job of unzipping whatever you want. <smile> Also, I use my Net Book for downloading books from the BARD website, and it works very well, there, too! That little laptop is a powerful little tool. And, what makes it so nice is that it's about the size of my BNQT so I tend to carry it while traveling instead of my BNQT. You can buy a DVD case to hold the NetBooks and any accessories you may want to use with the NetBook as well. I have a tiny portable CF cadrd drive, and a SD card drive that are no bigger than the cards themselves, and I have a little card drive that is about two inches square that can take 10 different types of cards. The only thing I miss is the braille display. Other than that, I have a lot more power, and memory, than the BNQT.

Diane and Pilot Sheba

God is my Light, and He makes my life worth living!



----- Original Message -----
From: Rhonda Stogner <[email protected]
To: Braillenote List <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:47:03 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] BrailleNote, Netbook, and
Bookshare

Hello List:
 Can Bookshare be used with a netbook, or would you
need to
unzip it on a pc, or the BrailleNote?

Many thanks for any information!

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send
a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences,
visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4240 (20090713) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to