I'd check the readme for your keysoft version that is in the
general folder, that should list the cards that work with the
unit.
Best of luck to you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Hall" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:43:47 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] ks7.2 question
Hi all
My mpower is on its way to the hospital, and in the meantime, I
have been
loaned a Voicenote mpower with ks7.2.47 on it. Remind me: will
this version
of keysoft support my Ambicom wl54G wifi card? Are there any
major bugs in
this version that I should know about? It has been a long time
since 7.2 and
I cannot remember. Thanks for any help!
Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: [email protected]
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote