Hello Stacy:
The question about your email is your ISP. Some providers have
a limit, either because you add too many addresses to an email
that you send, or they have a limit in the amount. Some of them
give you a three day waiting period, I have no clue why.
As far as your media, it's hard to know. Do you get the
"directory is not empty" message? If so, rather than get out of
it, try erasing it again. If it doesn't, try doing a reset, and
see if it frees it up.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Fuehrer Stacy L" <[email protected]
To: <[email protected]
Date sent: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:36:51 -0600
Subject: [Braillenote] issues, please help
Hi every one. Okay, so I needed to perform a system reset this
past Friday evening, fro a variety of reasons. Things are back
to working normally, for the most part. However, there are a
couple of things that are a bit puzzling and not working quite
normally. Wondered if any one had any ideas.
First off, I had put a media file on my BN and have used it for
its intended purpose. When I go to erase it in the typical way,
it will not erase. I can move it from my flash disk to compact
flash, etc, however, it still is seen on the flash disk, even
after keysoft has displayed the file has been moved. I was able
to then erase it in the typical fashion from my compact flash
drive, again, it's still sitting on the flash disk. Any help
would be appreciated as to how I can remove this file.
Also, in keymail, I can receive my mail just fine, however,
whenever I try to send mail, I get a message telling me I have
exceeded my sent mail quota. Can I fix this also? Again, this
all happened after my system reset.
Thank you in advance for any assistance.
Stacy
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote