Knowing HW, probably 300 to 400£

chat soon

Kieran

---

Email: [email protected]
Msn: [email protected]
Yahoo! messenger: [email protected]
Blog: http:kieranlittle12.klangoblog.net
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dj__k
clango: kieranlittle12
skype: little_kieran46

--------------------------------------------------
From: "Gery Gaubert" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 6:49 PM
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [Braillenote] reader

Oh well, I thought the surprise would be a new braillenote. Kind of disappointed. I wonder what the price will be for the reader. I imagine not to cheap.

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to