Does the Apex have all the features we know and love from the mPower? I'm thinking in particular of the stopwatch, which I use every day. If I were to get it, could I install my backed-up planner files onto it and have them work like they did in the mPower? I just don't know if or how all this will work with my mPower currently being in Canada for servicing, whether it can be upgraded from there, or if they'll have to send it to me and then I send it somewhere else for the trade-in. Guess I'll need to call tomorrow or Friday. Hmmm.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4597 (20091111) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to