Hi folks,

In light of our discussion of Apex (which I've enjoyed), I have few updates
in regard to PBWorks:

.         I am working on a new, revolutionary version of the site (due to
be released early next year). In this version, I plan to update a number of
articles, add many of them and perform upgrades to the overall UI (User
Interface) to the site (at least contents and text). I'll announce more
details on it later.

.         As of version codenamed "Vista," I am updating the article text to
reflect features announced on the BrailleNote Apex. Eventually I'll base the
articles on the Apex unit (once the user guide is out) with modifications to
include instructions for mPower and PK (Classic will still be there).

.         As a favor for the next version, I would like to seek your input
as to FAQ's that new users might have about BrailleNote Apex, namely specs,
status LED lights and so on (I'll base some of the articles on the HW FAQ
document). This is a huge project - the FAQ's and other things related to
Apex will be grouped under a new page off the main entrance to the site. I
also want to find out what name should I give to this new page(something
that new users can identify the page with).

.         Also, as  a part of UI upgrade process, I would like to find out
the strengths and weaknesses of the site itself (articles, audio, text,
etc.), your expectations for the new site and any articles that you want me
to add (with help from you, folks). I would also like to find out your
overall thoughts about the site in general.

Due to my study commitments, I will not be able to update the PBWorks often
(especially the first half of December when I have finals). As always, the
site is braillenote.pbworks.com. Thanks for your considerations.

Cheers,

Joseph

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to