I just got the block email you mentioned just for the record. I don't
know why though.
Haden
On 1/2/2010 9:30 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
I have thought about that, but it is not something I am interested in
doing since there is already a project underway for it, though I do
not remember the URL.
Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: [email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Haden Pike" <[email protected]>
To: "Alex Hall" <[email protected]>
Cc: "jd" <[email protected]>; "crazy shawty aka everything your
mother wanted you to be but you aintquiteterned out like me!"
<[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 21:23
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] twitter on bn
First of all, I love your description of twitter. Second, a web page
to use twitter with the BN can be achieved quite easily using
javascript. Of course, having a peace of software to do this would be
much easier, but that's just a thought.
Haden
On 1/2/2010 8:38 PM, Alex Hall wrote:
Just a couple points about Twitter:
A post from a user to the Twitter site is a tweet. Users of Twitter
are Twits. In other words, you sign up on Twitter to become a Twit,
then Twits send Tweets. There is more to it, but now you can sound
cool by knowing the words, and you can find people you know use
Twitter and, in all seriousness, call them twits.
As to the bn-related bit, there is no software required. Twitter
needs to re-do their website to make it work with the bn, or someone
needs to make a website that can basically talk to Twitter for the
user, kind of like how you can fill out a form online but it
actually gets emailed to someone, even though you did not send an
email through your email program. Until then we are stuck. I would
love to see a Twitter/Facebook/RSS package for the bn, but I think
hw has said that this is low on the list since not a lot of people
would use it and the bn is first and foremost a notetaker, and all
the other stuff they say. Once more: HW, an SDK would solve this!!
Have a great day,
Alex
New email address: [email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "jd" <[email protected]>
To: "crazy shawty aka everything your mother wanted you to be but
you aintquiteterned out like me!" <[email protected]>;
<[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 19:51
Subject: re: [Braillenote] twitter on bn
Hello:
I am a Twitter virgin, but I think this needs a little software
program to receive and send your twits. We can not add software
to the BrailleNote. I would like to see a podcatcher in Keysoft,
and the software should be quite similar. I suggest that you email
Humanware @
supp...@humanware
To get their attention and let your wants be known.
JD Townsend
Helping the light dependent to see.
Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth
----- Original Message -----
From: crazy shawty aka everything your mother wanted
you to be but you aintquite terned out like me!
<[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:48:04 +0000
Subject: [Braillenote] twitter on bn
Hi.
I have a braillenote mpower using ks 7,2, and
would like to use twitter on it. However when i
try i just get a downloading file eror and if i
download the file it has no extention. This also
happens if i use mobile twitter. I can get on to
twitter with skweezer, but cant log in.
Thanks in advance.
Louise.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the
sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please
send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message
to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your
preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/brailleno
te
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote