Hi all even if not in the uk if you have a braille note, pk, mpower or apex you could try this site to see if it will work for you.

if I go to

www.tnauk.org.uk then to online services then to et full text webbsthen daily link then choose a newspaper say daily record click on it and the username and password bit comes up. now on the laptop and braille sense plus I can get the edit boxes but with my apex I cannot.
if anyone has any suggestions I will be very interested.
many thanks.


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to