Hi, all. A couple interesting things I just discovered while surfing with
the Apex. The Facebook site doesn't work with KeyWeb, even the mobile site.
I just get the "welcome to facebook" information, but no links to click on.
Has anyone been able to connect to it and get past the welcome screen?
Also, I just turned off my wireless connection when I was done, and for
grins and giggles, I checked the active connection, and it still showed my
wireless connection. I double checked, and my wireless was turned off, so
again I checked for an active connection, and my wireless connection was
still showing. Hmm, now that I've turned the unit off, let me turn it on
and see what it says. Ah, okay, now that it's been turned off, it realizes
there's no active connection. Interesting stuff. <grin> Just thought I'd
share my latest adventures.
Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com
http://facebook.com/kernsac
__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature
database 4755 (20100108) __________
The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
http://www.eset.com
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote