They were in some kind of Keyword text file thing into which the person that gave them to me had translated them. I can't remember the extension; I think it was something like .klt or something. When I tried to look on my computer at the files, they're saying key1.txt, key2.txt, etc. But when I open them with notepad, they come out with the same gibberish as on the Apex. So apparently however they were translated isn't readable by the Apex or by the computer.

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rhonda Stogner" <[email protected]>
To: "Peggy Kern" <[email protected]>; <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2010 7:12 PM
Subject: re: [Braillenote] NIV Bible


Peggy, what format were they in?


----- Original Message -----
From: "Peggy Kern" <[email protected]
To: "Braillenote" <[email protected]
Date sent: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 19:02:48 -0800
Subject: [Braillenote] NIV Bible

Hi, all.  I have a copy of the New International Version of the
Bible that
worked perfectly in my mPower, but the Apex doesn't read the
files;  they're
just gibberish.  Does anyone know where I can download a copy
that the Apex
can read?

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com

http://facebook.com/kernsac


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of
virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4755 (20100108) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com





__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4755 (20100108) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to