Hi everyone,

                I have a western digital passport 256gb hard drive.  I also
have a cable with two usb ends on it.  This is a cable that provides extra
power to the hard drive, only one of the cables has the data connections.  I
hooked the power end up to my computer, then connected the end for data to
the Apex.  Then magically I was able to access the hard drive.  I believe
that this proves that the Apex is not currently providing enough power to
the hard drive.  I would guess that a firmware update to the Apex could fix
this problem.  Have a great day.

Later,

Scott

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to