Just a thought, but are you pressing G to start reading right off, or do you hit a key to wake up the unit first? If the former, try pressing a thumb key or the space bar first, wait for the apex to turn back on fully, then start reading and see if that helps. Also, is this with all files or just daisy books?

Have a great day,
Alex
Email: [email protected]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison Fallin" <[email protected]>
To: "Braillenote" <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 11:27
Subject: [Braillenote] Possible bug?


Hello,
I notice that when I'm reading a book and stop for a bit and, (I assume),
the Apex goes into hibernate mode, when I start again, the Apex is where I
began my original reading session, not at the place where I stopped before
it went into hibernation.
Allison Fallin


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4764 (20100112) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com




___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to