Hi folks, While I was reading the message posted on another forum, I thought, "how come we (the BN users) managed to keep the list going?" The people over there, who are using a Florida device, were wondering when the next update would come out - similar to how we were before the Apex appeared. First I thought of continued enthusiasm of the list members here, then I thought about some researches that people have conducted for the past few months, namely battery, changing system sounds and so forth.
Just curious about how we have managed it (those who are on the Florida list would recognize what I'm talking about.). ___ Replies to this message will go directly to the sender. If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a copy to the list as well. To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to [email protected] To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
