Yes, I concur with Joe Lee, the FM radio is way better than the one in the 
Mpower, especially my old VoiceNote which doesn't work at all.  But even when 
it did, it was a very poor excuse for a radio and the Apex is much better.  I 
have some presets for my favorite stations including two low power FM 
transmitters from C Crane Company I have, one on my computer, and one on my TV 
box so I can hear stuff from the other room.  Of course, you have to plug in an 
earphone which acts as the antenna for the radio and then turn on the speaker 
unless you want to hear the radio on headphones.  Jim

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to