Hi

I am running a legal copy of windows98 in a virtual machine on my asus 900ha 
netbook in vmware player because I want to use keynote  gold multimedia demo 
and keysoft gold demo. 
first, I'm getting sound that skips and sometimes a key-press lag. I got 128mb 
of ram for the vm. and a 20gb virtual hard drive. when trying to install 
keysoft gold into win98 vm it wanted another disk it said files were missing. I 
said no and it stopped the install. when I ran the kstart.bat file keysoft 
started a bit slow again speech was choppy. if I can get this to work does 
anyone have a licensed keynote gold multimedia and keysoft gold I could have? 
or maybe I should switch to a windows95 virtual machine? what do you guys 
think? 

Josh Kennedy [email protected] http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to