Hi Listers,

I received the below e-mail from a friend.
Using my Apex, I went to the site, but I could not understand how to make it work. Maybe one of you Tech wizards can check it out and report back to us.
I'd like to know if and how to use the site.
Many Thanks,
Frank M.  Hernandez
Tucson, Arizona.

Here is a cool web site that is accessible that allows you to listen to music.



1) This site lets you listen to playlists of music that it believes relate to different moods.
http://www.stereomood.com/


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to