Hi, all.  My backing up of my files on the Apex took about three hours.  I 
can't say exactly how long, because I fell asleep, but when I woke up it had 
actually completed.

I think it would have been faster to just manually copy all the folders over, 
and maybe that's what I'll do next time.  I just wanted to see what would 
happen if I let the backup run its course.

So if you've never backed up your Apex before, you might want to make sure you 
have a big block of time available, just in case it takes a long time for you.

I don't know if it's because I have a lot of music files, or if it's because I 
have my GPS region's maps on the flash disk.  Just wanted to report.

Peggy
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to