---- Original Message ------
From: Rob Turner <[email protected]
Subject: RE: More on Bookshare
Date sent: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 10:18:56 -0700

Hello Allison,
When our website was updated last night, a bug was introduced that prevents users of portable note takers from HumanWare and Himms from logging in. I'll send out an email as soon as the problem is resolved. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Regards
Rob Turner
[email protected]
650.644.3424
Bookshare Support



-----Original Message-----
From: allison fallin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:22 AM
To: [email protected]; Sharon Reigle; [email protected]
Subject: More on Bookshare

Hi Myrna,
I  go to a website to look at each day's new books.  At the
bottom of each description, there's a link to Bookshare.  When I
went to the link, although remember me was checked, it didn't
show my task bar, and when I got down to the book it said I had
to sign in before I could download, which of course I couldn't
do.  Color me frustrated!
 Allison Fallin

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to