Hi,

I am looking for the easiest way to create a new kwb file that will
automatically insert the current date on the top. Thus far, I've created
a file that has the Insert date command plus my name and subject that I
merge into my new one. Alot of the time, time is of the essence and I
get behind in taking notes!

Also, I'm using a Mac Book Pro that is running Windows as well. My
question is for those of you who have used VoiceOver, do you have any
specific websites or training materials that might help in using the
mPower connected either via USB or Bluetooth?

Thanks for any suggestions!

~Byron
IMPORTANT/CONFIDENTIAL: This communication is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This e-mail
contains information from the Berks County Intermediate Unit that may
be privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and permanently
delete this message including all attachments.
Thank you.



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to