Hi Everyone,

For some reason I don't think this message came to the list last night. My braille display on the Apex seems to have quit working. It work yesterday afternoon and when I turned it off the battery level was 4% so I plugged it in. When I turned it on later in the evening the braille display didn't work. All the dots are up like they are when it is turned off. I've done a reset, reset where you hold in the reset button, and a 456 reset with no luck. What should I try next. I've also checked the braille display settings and its turned on. I turned it off and on again but no change. What should I try next before calling Humanware? Thanks.

Sue Mangis

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to