Hi,
From what I know, most youtube videos are in flv format.
HTH
Danielle
----- Original Message -----
From: Timothy Clark <[email protected]
To: Braillenote <[email protected]
Date sent: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:00:24 -0400
Subject: [Braillenote] youtube sogah continued for braillenote
new info
folks, I need to know what format youtube videos are in so I can
test
the possibility of uploading from the braillenote.
My youtube channel isn't use to the abuse I put it through lol.
Oh,
thanks to Alex for telling me about basic htm for the web.
Thanks.
If someone knows what format youtube vids are in, let me know.
--
Timothy Clark, WTCN Owner and Maniger
http://wtcnradio.listen2myradio.com
Owner of Timothy Clark Productions
Want productions work done at low cheap prices, let us know so
as we
can take care of you and your needs
Skypes, djtimothy1 is for personal use
wtcn.radio for radio station
timothyclarkofficial for productions bizness
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote