hi folks! I'm excited to let you know! You don't have to remember
what you've called your networks anymore. Take for instance,
your home network (like mine) has a ssid of netgear and a
connection config which you called "net. (or short for netgear."
All you do, when you go to connect to any network resource, at
the "connect using which config?" in my case, i'd type "n" and
then hit enter. A few moments later, "Connecting to net."
appeared. Same is true of email accounts (I have three.) They
start with letters b, e, and m (b for biker, e for emissives, m
for moderate.) I typed e in the second thing about "use which
email account?" and it checked the account I'm writing from now.
Just thought I would let yall know.
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.
To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote