If the battery goes flat, you will not lose any data, and I do not
think you will lose settings either. I agree that an external charger
would be great, but so far I am okay with my one battery. I will love
the replaceable battery when it comes time to get a new battery (this
one will not last long enough); I can just order one instead of being
without my bn for weeks.

On 10/15/10, Crystal French <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
> According to the manual, the battery on the Apex should be nearly depleted
> before charging.
>
> I have been running it down to about ten percent before charging.
>
> My question is if the battery were to go completely flat would I lose any
> data or settings?
>
> I did purchase a second battery when I bought my Apex.
>
> I wrote to Humanware to inquire about an external battery charger, and was
> told to just charge inside the unit as there were no recommendations for an
> external charger.
>
> It seems to me that Humanware would sell more batteries if we had an
> external charger available.
>
> I do like that the battery is user replaceable, but an external charger
> would be very nice.
>
> Crystal
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to