To be clear: were you ever able to send from the bn through this
connection, or had you only tried Outlook?

On 12/7/10, bob cavanaugh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi all, I have a problem. Since my wireless card is out, I am sending my
> emails from school. There I am connected through USB and active sync.
> Yesterday, I logged onto email and sent a message to a friend yesterday
> morning. Then I logged on to send an assignment to a teacher later that day
> and got a socket error, connection reset by remote host, check server name
> and port settings. I am still able to send with Outlook. Any thoughts on how
> I can resolve this? The thing I don't want to happen is I get my wireless
> card and then find I can't send from home either.
>
> ___
> Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
> If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
> copy to the list as well.
>
> To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
> [email protected]
> To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
> http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote
>
>


-- 
Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
[email protected]; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to