Hi, everyone.  I hope you all had a great Christmas.  

After choosing Keynote Gold as my speech synthesizer, the Internet on my mPower 
7.2 behaves as long as the website isn't too large.  Is the security on this 
BrailleNote model adequate for ordering things online?  Since its Windows CE 
operating system was designed originally for cell phones, I am asked for my 
mobile phone number.  Can I simply type in my cell phone number even though my 
cell phone is not involved in my transaction?  Will this work to complete an 
order using only the BrailleNote?  Thank you for any help.  

Linda Adams
___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to