Hello:


I use MS Word tables every day my job. I hope that both tables and collums will soon be supported.


                JD Townsend
                Helping the light dependent to see.


Daytona Beach, Florida, Earth

----- Original Message -----
From: josh gregory <[email protected]
To: Joseph Lee <[email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:20:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [Braillenote] ks 9.1

That's good to here about the toggle stuff. Another thing I
don't
quite get though is that although you can read tables, you can't
write
them. Couldn't HW do something where table mode could be
available for
both reading and writing tables? I feel this would enhance the
usability of keysoft. Maybe not by much, but as I've said
before, I
use tables a lot in math and science and the ability to write as
well
as read tables would be greatly appreciated.
Josh

On 1/26/11, Joseph Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,
Strictly from impressions with presentation and what Matthew
said: Since the log-on thing is a toggle, I bet it could be
turned off.
Cheers,
Joseph

 ----- Original Message -----
From: josh gregory <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 19:55:44 -0500
Subject: [Braillenote] ks 9.1

Well, the one thing they did do was to add the ability to zip as
well
as unzip files.  That's a good thing for me if I do get my Apex,
as
well as everybody else.  I emailed tech support a while back
about zip
stuff for the mpower and they said they'd see about getting it
on
there.  We'll see I guess.
Password protection: Someone asked a while back if you could
change
your password. The only thing I can think of would be to
disable
the
feature and then reactivate it with a new password.  Don't know,
but
that's my thought.  We'll find out when they release it.
  Another thing, once password is enabled, can it be turned off?
Josh

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote



___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote


___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to