Hi all.
Of course some of you or all of you may know I have a website, and I'd like to get some feedback on this quiz I created for the BN users.
I want to get you're thought.
I couldn't grab the direct link to it, but you can go from here and click Quiz.


http://ocportalbeta6.muztechcommunity.com


I don't think you need to sign up for an account if you need to take the quiz, but if you'd like, you may. No worries, there's no capcha enabled. I turned that off for peeps who might use a BN to create an account. I'm also gonna put a banner up tat can direct people to Joseph's site, or he could make it wen he signs up!
Check it out!
O, note:
on te quiz, there's one peas of text that updates every second
wich shows you how much time you have on the quiz, but I don't know how that will work with the BN. If you use a PC, pre the number "1" key to go by heading 1, and get to where you need to be. It should be the last thing there, heading that is.
Good luck!
Have any questions, email me!


Dominique: Site admin of Muztech community... Website: http://www.muztechcommunity.com For online support, visit: http://muztechcommunity.com/tickets Contact info... twitter: @Raywonder URI: http://www.twitter.com/raywonder Facebook: Raywonder http://facebook.com/raywonder MySpace: Raywonder, or raywonder1 http://myspace.com/raywonder http://myspace.com/raywonder1 Klango: Dominique God bless... Dominique: A Proud owner of a Yamaha Motif XS8 using Sonar v8.5 and the caketalking Scripts!

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to