Hi Joseph
I for one would like to hear your thoughts expanded here!
the best time to make the correct decision is to see what HIMS
does with version 6.0 firmware of theirs.  But at a personal
level, I'm convinced that the underlying OS would give HIMS a
headache later - unless if HIMS decides to upgrade later.  In
order to spare misinformation, I'd rather not discuss my
reasoning here - unless if and only if enough people demand it,
but I'm sure you already know why.

Cheers
Peter

___
Replies to this message will go directly to the sender.
If your reply would be useful to the list, please send a
copy to the list as well.

To leave the BrailleNote list, send a blank message to
[email protected]
To view the list archives or change your preferences, visit
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote

Reply via email to